Social Media Assistant
About This Position:
In this position, you will work in a fun and rewarding environment to support our promotions and on-air teams with organic social media for radio stations KAJM MEGA 104.3 and KZCE 101.1 The Bounce. Your responsibilities will include planning, implementing, and monitoring social media strategy for the stations to increase brand awareness, promote listening, collect and analyze data, and develop campaign strategies. This person will work closely with our brand managers to deliver our message in an entertaining and engaging manner.
· Assist with the planning, strategizing, and scheduling of content for the stations social accounts that align with the brand managers goals and brand voice.
· Work with our team to create and curate unique, topical content, including video.
· Write engaging copy that aligns with each stations’ unique brand and voice.
· Collaborate with programming and promotions teams to ensure consistency in branding and messaging.
· Engage with followers and respond to queries in a timely manner.
· Monitor social media metrics and adjust strategy accordingly to optimize engagement.
· Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
· Experience as a social media associate or similar role.
· Ability to quickly adopt multiple brand voices and aesthetics through visual elements and written components.
· Experience managing multiple social media accounts for multiple brands at once.
· Understanding of digital marketing metrics.
· Experience with design tools like Canva or Adobe Photoshop.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
Demonstrate your amazing work that is original, authentic, fun, and attention grabbing to email@example.com or 1710 East Indian School Road Suite #205 Phoenix AZ 85016
Sierra H Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer