About This Position:
We are seeking a talented videographer with an eye for creating innovative original content. In this position, you will work in a fun, fast paced environment, producing content for our stations and on-air staff for KAJM MEGA 104.3 and KZCE 101.1 The Bounce. Projects include video shooting, photography, editing, post-production, artist interviews and social media content. This person will work closely with all departments, including on-air talent, programming, and promotions. The Ideal candidate will have experience in media, with some technical schooling and background as a videographer.
· Develop, produce, shoot, and edit fun and engaging digital video content for all social media platforms.
· Produces, edits, and distributes media content as required, which may include photographs, video, audio and music.
· Executes shoots on site/on location including lighting, audio, camera operation and talent direction. Additionally, handles assignments requiring special lighting, multiple locations, creativity, special audio needs, and custom graphics.
· Works closely with brand managers, determines content and format of productions, operates editing equipment, and receives a variety of constructive feedback.
· Edits and assembles final visual/audio program material creating compelling and visually interesting products; observes brand standards, ensures consistency and relevancy to production; monitors technical quality of product.
· Writes and produces photographic or video narratives; recommends, determines, and procures type of talent needed for voice over work.
· Conducts interviews with on-air staff, artists and clients, and ensures that valuable sound bites are captured.
· Establish and maintain an easily navigated, cloud-based asset library.
· Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors to continuously improve content creation.
· Perform other related duties as assigned or needed.
· Driven passion for telling stories that increase brand awareness.
· Proficient at videography and photography with a strong emphasis on sharing the culture of our brands.
· Familiarity with digital marketing and the role that content plays in those efforts.
· Proficiency with high-end camera equipment, lighting, mics, etc.
· Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, etc.), Microsoft Office, Google Suite.
· Proficiency with editing video and photography for various digital placements
· Basic knowledge of various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Pinterest, etc.) and their required video and photo specs.
You must submit samples of your work to be considered.
Please make sure your package includes:
Video and photo portfolio
Demonstrate your amazing work that is original, authentic, fun, and attention grabbing to firstname.lastname@example.org or 1710 East Indian School Road Suite #205 Phoenix AZ 85016
Sierra H Broadcasting is an Equal Opportunity Employer